Monday 12 January 2015

Winter Wonderland

This Holiday me and my family was in our holiday home and there was the most beautiful snow it was actually difficult to take pictures of because it was so beautiful that the camera couldn't contain the beautifulness!

It's kinda hard to choose witch season I like the best everyone has something good about them but I'm mostly into the autumn-winter season because summer always is so hot and at some point I just find spring very annoying in my head spring just try to better then the 3 other and are like a sassy b*tch.. please dont say thats weird! Whats yours favorite season?

but anyway here you have some picture from the beautiful Winter Wonderland















The dog is sadly not mine but my grandmoms and its the sweetest dog ever!

have a lovely day :*


No comments:

Post a Comment